If you've been looking at my blog at all the last few days, I'm sure you've noticed that I've been radically changing the template a lot. I wanted to spice things up a bit, but since my knowledge of html code is nigh nonexistent, I've had to teach myself a little bit everyday... I edited a photo I found on a premade template (which I need to credit actually) and changed around the margins so the blog entries are a little more reader-friendly. I'm especially proud of the links widgets I made ... granted the links don't work yet but hey- it's all good.
I also have to put back all my widgets that got deleted when I was changing templates. And the title looks kind of weird, so I'll fix that too. Procrastination/artistic diversion at its finest.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Hey I don't like that it is too dark or something, why? did you change the background color? mmmm
Post a Comment